Thursday, May 21, 2009


 Ya' know drawing is a very fun hobby, with practice, you could start feeling proud of your self, like some of my friends always say, "I suck at drawing man, it's going to look horrible", they draw it, it turns out awesome, but they never believe me, you can never draw perfectly, unless you you were like Leonardo Da Vinci or something. Even if it's just scribbling, you can still make it look just how you want it. If I make a mistake, I outline everything else to make it darker, so you won't notice the mistake, or just turn it in to something else.   
 When I was little, I used to always say my drawing stunk, and crumple the piece of paper up, you would always see a big pile of crumpled up pieces of paper when ever I drew. Now, when ever I think about it, I think, wow.......................that was crazy.........................

No comments: