Saturday, June 6, 2009

Have any of you ever thought how long it takes me to fill up a sketch book? If I tried, I could probably fill, like 3 or 4, in like, 1 or 2 days. But right now I'm on one I just can't seem to finish. And once I finish this one, I have like 2 more ready. A writing journal is way different,
sometimes I'll see people with the exact same one every time I see them. Sometimes I'll want to copy something, but I'm to tired I don't even try to find something. But some of the best places to draw are in the woods, or on your roof, the forest is so still and quiet, that you'll have no distractions. And the city is so cool that if you draw it, you can have a memory that you can savor, and show off to people. Oh yeah, sometimes I'll draw my cats sleeping on my bed at night, I have a really good one that I'll post up here once I find the sketch book. It's of my cat, Sancho, when he sleeps, he's so still you can draw him like 7 times if you stayed focused, until he got hungry- or what ever cats do that make them get up from sleeping.

No comments: